Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sea Watch Restaurant

We've got the date! October 8th at the Sea Watch Restaurant in Wailea, Maui. Justin and I found the Sea Watch restaurant on our vacation to Maui in the Spring of 2007.


As you can see I was practicing by wearing my white dress :). I'm sure Justin knew what I was up to at the time but oh well who cares, it was fun! Located on a golf course the Sea Watch Restaurant is lush with greenery and island tropical plants. The ocean makes a perfect back drop with it's spectacular views. What more could we ask for? We'll be having a very small, intimate ceremony on the upper knoll, followed by dinner.

A HUGE formal reception will be held here in Arizona for all of our friends and family. "Save the Date's" will be mailed soon. Until then mark your calendars for October 24th.

No comments:

Post a Comment