Sunday, August 29, 2010

My 29th Birthday

Holy Moly I'm 29! Last year in my 20's! Mom and McKenna came over to the house and cooked Justin and I one of my favorite meals! It was great! We sat at our new table and enjoyed our new china cabinet too!
Crockett giving me birthday kisses.
Our new table and china cabinet! Silly me I bought 4 brand new table cloths and go figure, they were all the wrong size! So if anyone needs any 70 inch round table cloths or 60 inch oval table cloths let me know. Apparently when you have a 60" round table you need a 90" table cloth...duh Kristi! Can you tell I'm new at this? We just recently got our new chairs so I'll have to upload a new picture once I take it. Although I must say our good ol' IKEA chairs did the trick!



No comments:

Post a Comment