It's here the dreaded 30th birthday! I'm no longer in my 20's, however I must say it was a great past decade! I drank legally, decreased my car insurance rates, have a great job, met my husband, bought our home, have 2 crazy dogs and an amazing family & friends that loves me! What more could I ask for?
Justin took me out for my last night in my 20's to Kazmiers wine bar and to Cowboy Ciao for Dinner. This morning I awoke to a brand new RED purse from Coach from my amazing husband! When I walked into work I had a huge stack of embarrassing but totally awesome balloons waiting for me from Jessica. Doughnuts from Todd and a dozen red roses delivered from Justin. Such a great day!
Tomorrow Jessica and I leave to celebrate our birthday's VEGAS Style! Can't wait!
So all in all I guess I'm okay with this getting older thing. 30 day 1 is off to a great start so far!
Don't forget the beer and scratch tickets delivered to your work! You won a whole $3, remember?
ReplyDelete