Saturday, December 1, 2012

The Review Is In!

I can now officially say I have seen a Donny & Marie Show and I'm super glad I did!  Okay first of all, I had no Idea Donny was the Justin Timberlake of the 70's?  This guy still has it!  He was dancing as if he was a Backstreet Boy!  Full out too!  Some of their songs were a little different from back then but the beats were definitely bumping.  LMNO was going nuts!  She's never moved so much in her life!  I think she liked it. 
  Their show was super fun and full of energy.  I wish they would've done a little more Christmas and a little less of their old stuff.  But I get it.  When we walked in and immediately saw we were the youngest ones in the place it made a little more sense.  Hell even Muhammad Ali was in the crowd!  By the look of his posture and non existent facial expression, I'm assuming it was against his will.  Poor guy.  
The review is in!  Go see the show.  It was a great experience.  Good fun, great music and I can see why Donny and Marie can pack an audience.  I'd definitely see them again!  


I had to post this picture.  If you look to the right of the block looking things you'll see where it says "B. Toys Elemenosqueeze"  Get it!?!  eL-eM-N-O-squeeze?!  Craziness!  LMNO already has a toy named after her!  Sorry kiddo the toy looks kinda lame so I didn't buy it for you, but still had to post about it.  Looks like we need to copyright your name!

 Tis the Season to be Jolly, Fa-la-la-la, la-la, la-la!  Layne, McKenna, Mom and I decked the halls at the McConkey home!  The entire inside is a Winter wonderland!  I can't wait for LMNO to see all the lights!  I love this picture of Crockett.  He looks so studious!

 Thank the good Lord for Layne!  Layne is the stroller, put together, expert!  She was into the box and had everything out and put together in less than 8 minutes!  She's a pro!  She even installed the car seat and gave me a tutorial on how everything works.  Lots of gadgets and gizmos to play with.  Justin, you're off the hook and you owe Layne big time!  


My stroller matches my paint!  Apparently we're fans of anything that has to do with the color of wine :).  LMNO hurry up and get here so I can stroll you around! 

We've got zoo lights tonight.  I'm hoping all the walking will help trigger something.  If not I have a prenatal massage on Monday and I'll have them focus on my ankles and feet.  Apparently there are trigger points in there that can induce labor.  And if that doesn't work, at my Dr's appointment on Tuesday, Dr. B will strip my membranes.  Eeeek!  Hopefully that'll help.  If not I'll just be in a world of pain.  You can't say I'm not motivated!!  Let's do this people!


1 comment:

  1. WOOWHOO! Cant wait for tuesday!! Come ON BABY GIRL!!! Cant wait to meet you and push you around in that stroller! I feel so famous now being mentioned!! haha!! Love You Kristi! Even if you do think Im a little crazy!! hehe!! Hope you have a name by the time that lil girl squirts out! :)

    ReplyDelete