Monday, January 14, 2013

It's Violet's First Christmas!

 Our Little Family. 

 She's pissed because Crockett got more presents from Mom and Dad then she did...

 Violet:  "A book called the Dog Whisperer?  WTF?  Another present for the dogs!?!"


 Steelers


My new world, doing everything one handed.  I'm getting pretty darn good at it if I do say so myself!


 Christmas morning at Nana's.  The puppies were so happy to come.  I think they were worried.


 Mom 6 months ago:  "I've never had a Coach purse before..."  
Me:  Subtle Mom, Subtle...

 Tea and her Dad

 My little show stopper, Miss Sedona Rae!  Technically we're 2nd cousins but I'd like to think she's my little niece.  Her Mom calls me Cuz-Aunt Kristi and Sedona just calls me Aunt Kristi.  I think she gets that her Mom's a little off her rocker sometimes :).  
Speaking of her Mom...  I'm just checking if you're reading my blog Sarah :).  Love my Cousin!!

 Violet had a few costume changes throughout the day.  So many cute Christmas outfits to choose from!  

Uncle Josh & Violet.
 Aunt JoAn and Violet.  Technically she's "Great Aunt JoAn."  That just seems so weird to me.  

Great Uncle Dave and Violet.  
Aunt JoAn and Uncle Dave both got Violet the same exact outfit!  What can I say, great minds think alike!  Love them both so very much!  Violet you're one lucky kid to be born into such an amazing family!  

No comments:

Post a Comment