There's been a lot of talk about who Violet resembles the most. Being the selfish, self centered person that I am, naturally I want her to look like me. Of course everyone, but me, thinks she looks like Justin. I'll admit she definitely has her Daddy's Asian eyes, but based on the fact that I had to have a c-section after 23 hours of labor and 3 hours of pushing clearly states, she has my big head!
 |
| Violet |
 |
| Me |
As you can see we both have the same "Oh dear Lord she has the camera again!" look. So our annoyance levels are pretty much the same.
 |
| Violet |
Violet: Damn it Mom! I'm naked and I'm cold! Can you PLEASE put away the freakin' camera already!
 |
Me
|
Me: "What she said..."
So as you can see we clearly have similar personalities. She cries when she's sad, she wines when she wants something. If she could I'm sure she'd stomp her feet to add to the whining. Not that I've ever done that before! Even at age 30, I swear! Yeah...right!
 |
| Violet |
 |
| Me |
The more I look at the pictures and write this post, the more I'm saddened by the fact that she kinda, sorta, doesn't really look like me :(. I mean, we both have thin lips and brown hair so that's a start... She does have 2 eyes, a nose and a mouth, so I guess I have that going for me. But I refuse to give up! She's my little girl and she will look similar to me one day. Maybe not today but as she gets older I'm sure we'll see more of me in her and if not I guess I can be okay with it. Her Dad is pretty darn good lookin' if I do say so myself!
kristi if it makes you feel better i TOTALLY think she looks like you with a small hint of justin!
ReplyDeleteyou forgot she also has 10 fingers and toes which clearly she got from her mommy.
ReplyDelete