Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Farting is my life...

Everyone tells you how much fun and cute babie's are.  And that they grow up SO fast.  And that they'll change your life forever, etc. etc.  The one thing no one warned me about was how much they fart!  Oh yes, I have one impressive farter on my hands.  She farts so much I'm convinced we could hook her up to a generator and she could supply enough gas to run an entire city! 

My Little Farty McFarterson

The great thing about having the ultimate toot machine is anytime I fart I can blame it on her and no one thinks otherwise.  Ha! 

When we're not farting.  We're reading!  Look at my little smarty pants!  As Aunt Lollie would say, "She's so advanced!"  I love, love, love this picture!  She's so into her story, it must be a very exciting book, she can hardly put it down.  

My little Sweet Pea hanging with her Daddy.

I love it when this happens!  So our night time routine consists of keeping her awake  for the last three hours of the day.  We start bath time at about 8 o'clock and then she has her Big Girl bottle (6oz of formula) at about 8:30pm and  is usually asleep by 9pm.  On this particular evening I went to burp her and the little stinker konked out on my shoulder.  She was so exhausted, I could've flown a 737 through her bedroom window and I swear she would not have woken up.  She's just so darn cute when she's out like that.  Mouth wide open and all. 

Sorry no baby in this photo, just Mom and Jessica.  This cracked me up.  It only took 2 weeks of me being back to work for us to get our wardrobes back in sync.  The funny thing is, the last time we wore similar outfits was with our hot pink skirts and white tops!  We love to dress the same when it comes to pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment