Monday, April 15, 2013

4 Months

At 4 months I'm officially a pro at rolling from front to back and back to front.  I talk, I oooh, I ahhhh, I smile like crazy and still poop and fart!  Mommy loves me though!

Awe Mom!!!!  Enough with the kisses already!


Violet's 4 month stats:
25 inches long (76%)
13.6 lbs (46%)
49.67 cm Head Circumference (33%)
Took her shots like a champ!  I read somewhere that said if you blow in the baby's face as they're getting the shot they won't notice the pain from the shot.  Wrong!  She noticed.  In fact she looked at me like WTF Mom?  It's bad enough I'm getting poked but now you're blowing in my face too!?  My poor baby.  I almost cried myself but held it together....somehow.
Violet's first trip to Kierland.  Mom, McKenna and I stopped at Tommy Bahama's for some coconut shrimp and their, to die for, chocolate mousse cake!  Yum-O!  Violet was so good the whole time.  Didn't cry, didn't cause a scene, just ate with us and watched all the people.  I guess I should cut Violet some slack.  She's not a fussy baby or problem child by any means.  I just get worried I'm going to be "that" person in the restaurant who had to come in and ruin everyone elses meal. 


Codi, our amazing, wonderful, so perfect Nanny, takes such great pictures of Violet and sends them to me while I'm at work.  I just can't get enough of her updates and photo's.

Just rockin' the tummy time!




I absolutely LOVE this picture Mom took of Violet.  She's just so happy!

Funny Faces!
I've got my crab pajama's on.  Deadliest Catch I'm ready for you!  Go team Sig!



My happy girl!







I love that I have all these photos on the blog.  I just click a button and am able to see Violet anytime while I'm at work.  It's so much fun to look back and see how much she's grown and how much she's changed.  Time just seems to be flying by.

Nana went out of town for a week to meet up with Sheri and Pam in Georgia.  While she was away Violet would be mesmerized with her Bunny that seems to talk just like Nana.  She gets so focused as if she's trying to figure out, wait....it sounds like Nana, but I don't remember Nana being fuzzy and pink? (as she sticks the bunny's ear in her mouth...Nope not Nana!)  Not only was Violet taken by it so were the dogs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment