Saturday, August 29, 2009

I'm Famous! Well, at least at my company for a day or two...





My company has a weekly video spot through our portal on the Lennar News Network, LNN, and I'm on it! This video is based on my homeowners group, The Layton Ladies, through Meetup.com. My boss liked the idea of a community meet up group so much he sent an email to his boss, who then sent it to their boss, who liked it so much they sent it to LNN to do a produce an episode for the entire company to see. These are produced on a weekly basis out Miami, FL. It's very rare that you see an LNN video be produced from a community level perspective. Anyway I'm really excited and honored that I was able to be interviewed for the LNN episode.

Click on the link above and you'll see pictures of Justin, Tea and I, our bunco group, our first Layton Ladies BBQ, and many other homeowners here at Layton Lakes. You'll also hear my work colleagues Jeremy Smith, Jessica Dammier and my voice. As well as my boss VP of Sales and Marketing, Mike Dowell and Alan Jones my division President who also contribute in the interview.

2 comments:

  1. Darn, it won't let me view it without logging in first. I bet it's neat - Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe Man!... I can email you the link. Send me an email at kristi.dixon@lennar.com and I'll fwd it to you from there. Sorry I thought it would work? Stupid technology! :)

    ReplyDelete