Wow, 10 years come and gone. My how time flies when you're having fun! Corona's 10 year reunion was last night at Cien Agave's in Scottsdale. It was a great time! About 200+ people attended. The food was great, the drinks were flowing, and we had a blast! With the exception of a few surprises such as, this girl lost weight, that guy gained, he's now balding, she married who? Everyone is still pretty much the same.
Justin was by my side the entire night. Thank goodness too. You'd think going to your 10 year reunion wouldn't be stressful being that it's just your high school friends that are there, but some how it still was. I must say I am happy to be finished with high school and moving on with my life. I'm so excited and looking forward to our future together. Only 12 days till our Wedding!



No comments:
Post a Comment