Friday, October 2, 2009

The Famous Bachelorette Party


What an amazing Bachelorette Party! My girls, Aunt JoAn and Janice put on one hell of a night! We began the evening with crazy games like "pin the hose on the fireman," drinks and goodie bags galore!


(just take a guess as to what was in these goodie bags!)

Aunt JoAn and Janice pulled out all the stops with their mad partying skills! These ladies know how to plan an amazing event! I think they need to start their own bachelorette party business! Everything from the balloons, to the dares, to the party bags, to even the ice cubes was thought out! Thank you Aunt JoAn and Janice for making this night truly AMAZING and SUPER FUN!

Then we jumped in the party bus complete with, jello shots galore, balloons, hip hoppin' beats and a dancing pole! Mom even jumped up and got her groove on! Thank you to my fabulous bridesmaids, Mom, Janice and Aunt JoAn for our Star Studded Ride! I never thought I'd see my Mom up dancing on a pole!


Throughout the night each girl, including me, had to complete a dare. Sheri's was to take a picture on a motorcycle. Lucky for us there were 10 outside the first bar we went too! Some very nice Harley ridin' men were kind enough to let us sit on their bike. Too funny!





One Crazy Night in general! Did I mention there was bull riding as well?? Literally road and fell off the bull at 3 different bars! Just an insane crazy night! Thank you again to everyone for making it so incredibly wonderful! I'll never forget it!


No comments:

Post a Comment