
Grandma, Mom, McKenna and I went to our traditional Christmas Eve Mass at Grandma's church. Then Grandma came back to Mom's house for our traditional soup night featuring her famous oyster stew. I've tried to like oyster stew for the last two years in a row but it's just not going to happen. Luckily for Justin, McKenna and I, Grandma also made chicken and dumpling soup.
Grandma with her oyster stew not paying attention to the 15th flash on my stupid camera.
We also tried our luck at Wii bowling! Grandma just couldn't believe that we could all go bowling without even leaving the house! It was pretty funny. Here's Justin, Roxi and I for our family photo. Justin even got his own spot on the mantel this year for his stocking! I guess it's really official now.
McKenna was in charge of mashed potatoes this year. She began peeling early and sported her sexy Christmasy socks while peeling away.
No comments:
Post a Comment