Justin and I had our annual Zoo Lights date on Wednesday.
They have lots of new lights to see!
Justin took me to Zoo Lights for our very first date 4 years ago! Unfortunately our first date ended kinda weird. As it turns out he had the flu and felt miserable so we ended the date quick. I called Nicole and asked, "Okay is he really sick or does he just not like me?" Apparently he liked me :).
Justin took me to Zoo Lights for our very first date 4 years ago! Unfortunately our first date ended kinda weird. As it turns out he had the flu and felt miserable so we ended the date quick. I called Nicole and asked, "Okay is he really sick or does he just not like me?" Apparently he liked me :). It's always fun to remember our fun dating days!
No comments:
Post a Comment