Our poor Roxeroo! While we were in Sedona Roxi stayed at Mom's house. When she came back she was walking funny. Sure enough she'd been chewing on the pads of her feet. She literally ate the skin off a few of the pads. I wasn't sure what to do so we tried a new remedy. I gave her a half Benadryl, put some Neosporn type creme on her feet then wrapped her up with duct tape in my socks! She looks so sad in these pictures but I just had to take them! She was so stinkin' cute when she walked. It was hilarious!
We'll see how she's doin' in the next couple of days and take her to the vet if it gets any worse. I really hope it was just a nervous reaction to her Mom and Dad leaving.
Aww poor thing, but you're right - she sure does look cute with those socks on!!
ReplyDelete