Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sedona Trip




Justin and I went up to Sedona on Monday and had an AMAZING time! I'm sure I've been there before but I just couldn't get over how breathtakingly beautiful it was. There was still snow on the ground in a few places in town and near our hotel cottage (which is just enough for me).


We stayed at L'auberge and boy was it cool! It's not your typical hotel. Instead of a room they have cottages complete with your own outdoor shower! Yep outdoor shower! I personally was not brave enough to try it out but Justin was! Lucky for all of you I forgot to charge our camera's battery so you won't be seeing any live shots! But here's one from the website and it looked exactly like this.
(I know you're thinking it so I mine as well clear the air now...yes there was an indoor shower, yes, I bathed this trip)
The room had it's own fireplace which was way cool! And it functioned on a remote to boot!
We walked around town and searched for a bottle of wine and munchies for later on that evening, but as it turns out, everything's closed on Monday's! So we settled for wine and cheese in the lobby. Justin found a backgammon table next to one of the many wood fireplaces. So we sipped our wine, ate our cheese, and I kicked his but 2 times in a row in backgammon! My kind of happy hour if you ask me :).


The only 2 pic's of us taken with our fabulous camera phones. I can't believe I forgot to charge the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment