Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter at Mom's

Mom hosted Easter at her house this year and served a super yummy lunch/dinner. I, like my husband, had to work. So Mom had it early. I took a couple of video's of Aunt JoAn and Mom opening up their Easter baskets from Grandma. As well as video of the dogs. What's an Easter without the pups?

We missed Sedona Rae, Sarah, Josh, Aunt Julie and Uncle Mike this year. We were thinking about you though :). We wish everyone a happy holiday weekend!

Oh and Aunt JoAn asked, "Who buys a home on Easter?" Believe it or not my collegue Jeremy Smith is writing a contract as I type. He's now 7 for 7 on sales written on Easter! One sale every Easter for the past 7 years! Great job JS! Of course he's the reason we all have to work on holidays. Putting hope in home builders heads that people are crazy enough to make huge purchases on Easter Sunday! Thanks for that.... Ugh....

1 comment:

  1. Sorry we couldn't be there. We were definitely there in spirit though. Glad to see you're updating the blog. Interesting read.

    ReplyDelete