Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Martini Party

Our much anticipated pictures from our Martini party in January have arrived! I finally found my camera! Go figure it was with the camera I had lost previous to losing this one. So now we have 2 perfectly good working cameras.
Justin and I hosted our first Martini Party in January. We had a few different drinks to try. Of course the Kristi-ini was in the mix as well as a few others. Ken went a little crazy with his mad bar tending skills and had the girls trying different drinks all night. It was great!
We have some great memories and some very interesting stories arose from this party. Good times with great friends! What more could we ask for?
Here are some of the pictures... Jeremy at the end of the night - just resting his eyes....
Justin and Layne being goofy.
McKenna and Lindsey trying one of Ken's concoctions.

Heidi and I posing.


Liz, Dixie, Sarah and Lindsey lookin' sassy


The boys outside chattin' it up.

The 3 amigos.




Mom, Rob and Karen enjoying the first drink of the night. The infamous Kristi-ini!


Bill and Nicole toasting ready to get the party started!


No comments:

Post a Comment