Saturday, December 4, 2010

My New Car

It's finally here! My brand new 2011 Chevy Equinox! Justin ordered it for me about 10 weeks ago. It was supposed to only take 6-8 weeks however it was pulled randomly for quality testing. Apparently it past because they put in on the train and sent it over! The best thing about this car, other than the new car smell of course, is the heated seats! Love me some heated seats!

Ode to my Toyota Rav-4, How I loved thee...Let me count the ways! You were good to me. With only a few flat tires and your regular oil change, you got me to and from. You're the greatest car I've ever had and I know you'll be happy with your next owner. As I'm sure they will love you as much as I loved you! Thank you for 6 wonderful years and 109,540 miles. You will be missed but not forgotten.
Toyota Rav-4 (2004-2010).

No comments:

Post a Comment