Sunday, October 16, 2011

Halloween Party

Happy Halloween at the McConkey's!



We had Hobo's, Princesses, Flappers, Pumpkins, Cows, Chef's, Cowgirls, Witches, a Nun & More!

Ashlyn was Arrora from Sleeping Beauty and I dressed up as Snow White! I never thought my Halloween costume would be bought in the Adult section of the store. Nor did I ever think my goal at Halloween would be to impress a 3 year old! Apparently it worked. Ashlyn told me at the end of the night that we'll switch costumes next year. She'll wear mine and I'll wear hers....Hmmmmm? Maybe my left foot will fit?


This has to be the BEST costume ever! "Will work for Milk" Hilarious! Declan I can't wait to see what you come up with next year!


The cookies were extra beautiful this year! As well as extra sugary!


GB "Jan" is helping Ashlyn with her to go bag. As if she didn't have enough while decorating!


Snow White


Grandma even came to our party! Of course she let me know in advance that she wasn't dressing up. Okay Grandma...


Grandma told Nicole earlier on in the evening that my dog Crockett belonged on a farm. Just another Grandma-ism. I still love her!


Since carving pumpkins can be quite messy I decided to try a new game. Pin the face on the pumpkin. The original intention was to blindfold the kids. I learned really quickly that 3 & 4 year olds aren't interested in that.

The greatest game ever! Name that Bone! Surprisingly the adults did quite well! Next year we'll play name that muscle! Oh we're a wild bunch I tell ya!


Such intense concentration!


Wrap up the kids! Wrap up your Mom! It's Mummy Time!


Jody was such a good sport! Emily and Thomas did a great job!


Lyla getting mummified!

I love this look! Ashlyn's like...Really? Really?



Poor Jody didn't even have a chance!




The adults are hard at work making the transformation!




Uncle Dave and Grandma watching the ASU game.


McKenna as a dinosaur & Mike as a racer! So Awesome!
They even went into Olive Garden dressed like this to pick up food!


My little princesses, Lyla, Sedona, Ashlyn and of course Crockett!



Sedona and Lyla


Tena and Miss Chloe


Oh how I love this! Sedona my little flapper! You are adorable!


Ashlyn busy decorating! I think she ate all the cookies she decorated!



Tim & Baby Harper with Ken & Declan. Great Daddy Photo Op!!


And the joke of the evening...Aunt Kristi doesn't know how to work a Capri Sun!


Yum-O!


My favorite cousin FINALLY made it to our Halloween party! I hear she'll be attending Thanksgiving and Christmas as well! It only took 10 years but we were bound to get her for the holidays eventually! So glad she could come with her beautiful family!


Aunt JoAn, Aunt Julie and our cousins from back East! I love having my whole family together!


Jaci postponed her trip to Biloxi to come to our party! Love that she dressed up as a Nun to boot!


Everyone is hard at work making the best Halloween cookies ever!


So much concentration!

My Favorite Flapper Girls!

Ashlyn checking baby Harper with her Dad
Love Him!





Sarah and cutie pie pumpkin Miss Ella


Nicole & Grandma


Love these gals!


Can't wait to do it again next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment