Friday, October 7, 2011

Surgery let the fun begin....

This has got to be my sexiest picture ever! Here I am getting ready to head in for surgery. About a year ago I found out I had a cyst on my ovary. After observation and trying different things to make it go away on it's own, it was decided surgery was the best alternative. So here we go!


The surgery lasted an hour and a half. As it turns out the cyst was 2 1/2 inches in diameter and attached to my tube instead of my ovary. My Dr. sent it in to pathology to make sure there weren't any cancer cells and it came back negative.


The first few days were pretty brutal. It's not very fun to have to rely on your Mother and Husband to literally pull you out of bed. Thank goodness for my Mom being there for the entire week. Not only did she cook, clean, help me up, she also played with the pups. I swear Crockett and Roxi have never had that much exercise! They were in heaven!


After lots of ice and some really good drugs I'm back to work and feeling much better. Still a little sore and some bruising but feeling much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment