Sunday, July 1, 2012

18 Weeks

The San Clement Model Girls Room Upstairs. 
The paint color complimented my outfit so naturally I picked this room to take my weekly photo.
Week 18:  This is the week I actually feel pregnant.  I feel like I have a signifigant bump and not just the "I ate too much for lunch" stomach.  Sleeping is getting weird.  I can no longer sleep on my back so my choices are my left or my right side.  No big deal except when you want to roll over.  That's where the fun begins. 

Waking up 3 times a night to simply roll over starts to get annoying after awhile.  So I thought let's try something new?  Lindsey suggested her Snoogle.  The Snoogle is an extra long pillow that curves at both ends so you can use it for your head, let your belly rest on the side, and then it wraps between your legs.  Seems like a great idea right?  Extra support everywhere right?   I lasted 3 minutes with it. 

My first issue was I needed my normal pillow for my head because I sleep with 2 pillows usually.  So adding another pillow to this giant snake like thing wasn't exactly ideal. Rolling over is quite the fiasco because you have to literally take the entire thing with you.  It's like being joined to another person except they're fabric and get stuck on the sheets.  It's like a crazy circus.  I guess the snoogle is not my cup of tea.  I'm currently open to suggestions if anyone has any ideas they'd like to pass my way.  Keep in mind drinking till I pass out is no longer an option, neither are pharmaceuticals.

The Snoogle
See how comfortable and happy she looks?  Maybe it's her jammies?  Maybe that's my issue?
    

4 comments:

  1. December 9th officially. Unofficially somewhere around Dec. 2nd (aka Britney Spear's Birthday) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im not sure there's room in your bed for you, J, baby belly and snoogle! I would hate to see crockette attempt to join the party! Haha

    -nicole brixey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Crockett would take over the entire bed! When that dog lays around, he literally lays around!

    ReplyDelete