Oh boy! Oh boy! We ordered it and the next thing I know they're calling us to come pick it up! So I told Justin to get a truck from work and to pick it up. Apparently I forgot to mention how big and heavy it would be. Whoops. Some how he managed to carry both the dresser and the crib box off the truck and up the stairs by himself. He was pretty pissed but I just laughed. I mean, hello, I work with big, burly construction guys every day, I was planning on asking them for help. Not my fault you have to be so darn stubborn and do it all yourself. He was sore for a few days after... Still laughing....
I was bored on my day off so I decided to start putting things together and mad a HUGE mess! To my surprise the dresser came out of the box looking like this. So all I had to do was shimmy it over to the wall and take off the protective layering. It's so pretty!
I picked up the mattress so once the crib is built the bed will be ready to put all of my purple sheets and cuteness on. I can't wait!
The finished dresser. We're still waiting on the night stand and Justin's in charge of putting the crib together. Any bets as to when he'll get around to doing this?
Here sits the most comfortable glider in the world! It's hard to see the color but it's a minty/sea foam green and the frame matches the other furniture. The chair also reclines and glides back and forth. After putting it together I must've sat in it for 20 minutes rocking back and forth. I figure it was good practice. Only 16 more weeks to go!




No comments:
Post a Comment