Friday, August 17, 2012

Nesting...

They say every pregnant woman goes through it, Nesting.  A time when every pregnant woman gets a little crazy and decides to clean like a mad woman.  Well the nesting phase has officially begun for myself as well.  Justin knew it had started when he came down stairs one morning to see me on the kitchen floor oiling the kitchen cabinets.  I believe he called me crazy then.  Well, it's getting worse....

 First things first, the Baby's future linen closet in the guest bathroom.  This girl is going to need her own shelf.  Heck she'll probably need more than that but we're going to start with one.  I should've taken a before picture because this thing was intense.  I'm not sure where we accumulated so many sets of pillow cases and random sheets throughout the years but they're all gone now.  A huge trunk full to good will always does the trick!
With the Baby room furniture on it's way it's time to clean out her room and get it ready!  All of this is going!  Justin still has half a closet of clothes in her closet but I'm thinking he and the Baby can share for a little while longer.  The main reason is because I have literally dominated the other closets in the house with all of my clothes and refuse to go through them.  Hey, I might fit into them one day!  Hopefully this will teach her that Sharing is Caring, since Mom is clearly not a good roll model for sharing. 

Stay Tuned... September is my Let's DO This month.  Grout's getting cleaned, half the house will be repainted, I have a list of things I want done with the dry wall repair and an electrician.  Carpets cleaned, or do I just get new carpet?  Yes I'm border line nuts!  Not to forget the Baby's room getting painted and having a chair rail installed.  I also ordered new security door for the front door as well as the garage.  My birthday present to myself.  I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment