Friday, January 18, 2013

Mom & Dad's Big Night Out!

 It's Jessica & Eric's Wedding!  I'm so happy for the amazing couple!  I met Jessica about 5 years ago through my company.  It was about 3 years ago that we really became great friends.  Scratch that,  I'd definitely say she's a best friend!  This girl has been my confidant, therapist, and partner in crime.  I don't know what I'd do without such a great partner to help me get through work and life!  Love you Jess!

Anyway, Jess and Eric finally tied the knot and Justin and I got our first big night out on the town because of it!  A huge thanks to the happy couple for throwing one hell of a party!  And an even bigger thanks to my Mom (aka Nana) for having Violet spend the night.  First big sleep over!  Hopefully not the last...hint hint :).
 This Mama & Dad clean up real nice! 
 Yeah Jess & Eric! 
 I'm going to take a moment to pat myself on the back.  By some crazy miracle I managed to lose all 27lbs of my baby weight in 13 days!  I've now lost an additional 6 lbs on top of that!  Loving my new body!  Except now my rings don't fit and I almost walked out the door after my wedding ring fell on the floor!  Eek!  Time to buy the extra insurance!
 The 3 boys had a great time!  I'd call it a bromance.  Us girls tore up the dance floor while these guys hit it off.  Excited to add Steve to the group.  Tena, you picked a good one!

 Love this picture!
And here you thought chugging contests ended in college.  Nope!  I believe this was ruled a tie.  Lindsey Smith may be small but that girl can chug a beer!

1 comment:

  1. That last picture is hilarious! Ken looks disgusted, and Lindsey has her game-face on. Such a fun night!

    ReplyDelete