Friday, May 31, 2013

We have a tooth!!

For Violet's six month birthday she'll be getting a tooth!  She looks happy now but she was pissed last night at 4am.  Apparently she's not a fan of sharp objects cutting through her baby gums.  Poor thing. 

She's been very busy.  Violet's sitting up and playing all by herself.  She still does the occasional throw back, so you have to be there to catch her, but for the most part she can sit and do her thing.  Her hair's starting to grow in too.  Her blond peach fuzz that was on top of her head is now coming in darker and her eyes are still blue!  We're still trying to figure out where those came from?  The books say eye color can change up to 9 months.  I'm thinking blue will be her color. 

I checked the monitor the other night and saw this.  Apparently we're now sleeping on our side.  Doesn't look all that comfortable but whatever floats your boat kid.
I love this picture Codi took of us.  We always play together every night after I get home from work.   I do this thing where I fly her airplane style and say WEEEeeeeeee....Kinda like the pig on those progressive advertisements.  It's actually really an obnoxious sound but she seems to like it so that's all I care about.  We also have a dance party.  Footloose is definitely one of her favorites to dance too.  I love that my baby girl loves the 80's like her Mama!

1 comment:

  1. A tooth!!! baby girl is getting big! Before you know it she'll be asking you questions non stop that you can post on fbook : )

    ReplyDelete