Sunday, January 15, 2012

Christmas Day

Christmas Morning at Mom's! Like Mother like Daughter setting up a beautiful table for Christmas Breakfast!
My Family.




Oh Crockett. We love all 90lbs of you!


Grandma opening one of our White Elephant Gifts. She got $50 cash, chili pepper Ho-Ho lights and a lumber jack robe! She does look fabulous in Red!


Justin having some fun with poor Crockett. This Monkey gave Crockett a run for his money!


Tea entertaining Lyla & Sedona. She's so good with the kids!


Great picture ladies! My Mom and her sisters. Best Aunt's Ever!


Sofia enjoying a piggy back ride on Tea's shoulders.


John I wasn't kidding when I said "this is SO going on the blog!" A great gift from my Mom to me but let's be honest. John can pull it off!

Dare I say "The Kids Table?" Haha, you know I love you Mike & McKenna!



No comments:

Post a Comment