Merry Christmas from the McConkey Family!
Oh how I love sitting at the dining room table! Always so much fun for me to set the table. I'm sure this will get old as time goes on. And I'm sure I'll be switching from my china to paper plates eventually but for now I'll enjoy it!

First dinner then PRESENTS!!! Always a crazy mess but such a good time!

Boys and their toys!
Poor Roxi hiding in her little corner trying to stay out of the way. 
Oh how I love sitting at the dining room table! Always so much fun for me to set the table. I'm sure this will get old as time goes on. And I'm sure I'll be switching from my china to paper plates eventually but for now I'll enjoy it!
First dinner then PRESENTS!!! Always a crazy mess but such a good time!

Boys and their toys!
Poor Roxi hiding in her little corner trying to stay out of the way. 
Great photo!!
The girls opening their gifts.

This just about sums up Justin's life right here....

Jody showing off her new magnetic board. Gotta love those boutiques! Such cute stuff!

Grandma Jan enjoying Christmas.

Mamaw's Christmas is now complete....She's received the final Harry Potter Movie!
Crockett making an entrance. He hasn't quite grasped the concept of laying down and watching the excitement from one place. So instead he pops up on the back of the couch to see what's going on.

Daddy and his boy!

The girls opening their gifts.
This just about sums up Justin's life right here....

Jody showing off her new magnetic board. Gotta love those boutiques! Such cute stuff!

Grandma Jan enjoying Christmas.

Mamaw's Christmas is now complete....She's received the final Harry Potter Movie!
Crockett making an entrance. He hasn't quite grasped the concept of laying down and watching the excitement from one place. So instead he pops up on the back of the couch to see what's going on. 
Daddy and his boy!

We love having the Brixey's as part of our family! So much fun and so glad they could come!
Jody will keep warm this year with her new blanket!

It's becoming a tradition to get out the cameras after the festivities as the girls always have their latest and greatest interview to share! As you can see they spent lots of time wrapping empty boxes, putting up Ho-Ho lights and moving furniture to make the event work. If you think this is impressive, you should see & hear their script! Very Impressive!
Jody will keep warm this year with her new blanket!
It's becoming a tradition to get out the cameras after the festivities as the girls always have their latest and greatest interview to share! As you can see they spent lots of time wrapping empty boxes, putting up Ho-Ho lights and moving furniture to make the event work. If you think this is impressive, you should see & hear their script! Very Impressive!

No comments:
Post a Comment