Sunday, January 15, 2012

Let's Ring in 2012!

Happy New Year from our family to yours! Justin and I rang in the New Year with our good friends Luis & Megan and Bill & Nicole



We began our evening with dinner at Flemmings. Bill and Justin proceeded to believe there were movie stars all around us. And then asked the poor bus boy what he thought. I'm pretty sure he thought they were insane! Needless to say we had an amazing dinner and really fun time!


We then headed back to Bill & Nicoles to eat, drink and be even more merry!








The Three Amigos





The 3 Bonitas



An early tee time in the morning for Luis and poor Justin has to begin the New Year at work :(. Hence the down time on the couch.







Nicole, Bill, Megan and I don't have to work! Whoohoo bring on Taboo and you guessed it!.....



OPERATION! After you've been drinking for a while this game is SO not easy! Megan kicked all our butts since she was the sober one! But when it came to Taboo, Megan I were no match for Bill and Nicole! We killed them! It's okay guys, you have all of 2012 to practice for 2013!





No comments:

Post a Comment