15 Weeks and Counting!
Is it totally ridiculous that I actually put additional thought into what I was going to wear this morning?
 |
15 Weeks
I just had a big breakfast and a 20oz iced decaf latte so cut me a little slack. I'm now on the 100% dress routine. No more work pants for this gal! They're in the guest closet. I think it's about time to begin shopping for some bigger clothes and possibly some new shoes. Heels are going to have to be a thing of the past. Although I'm in them today and will probably continue to keep wearing them, I do keep a pair of flip flops under my desk just in case. I complain more when I'm wearing them so out of respect for my co-workers and family I think it'd best to be closer to the ground.
After much scrutiny from my Mother and an Okay from my Dr. I began a new exercise routine. It was either work out or listen to my Mother say "I worked out the entire time I was pregnant with you" one more time. So against my will I'm now Queen of the 3.5mph treadmill. The Doc said not to let my heart rate go above 140 bpm, so I'm thinking no sweat that's what I'm used too. Uh...Wrong! I'm so out of shape! 3.5 mph kicked my a$$! Out of breath and totally pathetic! I can't believe how out of shape I am. I know I should cut my body some slack, it is after all growing a human. But seriously? 3.5 mph?!? I used to do 4.0 with a 2% incline and not break a sweat. It's true your resting hear rate goes way up when you're lazy for 6 months.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment