With this post being titled "Always Want What You Can't Have," I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say this perfect picture speaks exactly what's on my mind. But more importantly why is it we go through life always wanting something we can't have?
Like for instance when I was 3ft 10 inches I was too small to go on Space Mountain at Disney Land.
Everyone would say next year you'll be able to go, just have to wait one more year....Then that year would finally come and I'd kick and scream because holy crap my opportunity has finally arrived and now I'm scared sh#tless and so not interested in being 4ft.
Then you go and it's like, okay now that I've accomplished Space Mountain, what else you got? So then you can't wait to go to Six Flags. It's like the roller coaster of life, pun intended, never stops. Now you've hit 16, you can drive, then you can't wait for 21. Party hardy!! Then college, then job, then get your own place, meet your soul mate, get married and then your blessed with the 2 pink lines you've been waiting for! Whoohoo! You'd think the thing I'd want the most now is the actual baby right? Nope!
.......
I'm counting down the days till I can officially walk into BabiesRus with a purpose! I can't wait to go shopping! Let's pimp this kids room out already! So with 4 weeks and counting till I get the official, your baby is a (insert boy/girl here). I'm going bazurk! This is seriously worse then watching all the tall kids go on Space Mountain.
Roller Coaster Continues to Dec 2nd, kid's finally here, Happy Happy Joy Joy!
Now guess what I want....
...and so the roller coaster of life continues.



So true! Love it! :)
ReplyDelete