Sunday, June 10, 2012

Let the Transformation Begin

So my co-worker, Jessica, has been on me about taking a weekly photo to caputre the beautiful  transformation of my growing bump.  My agrument: Why would I want to document me getting fat?  It's not like I'm going to post it on facebook.  I don't want anyone seeing this!  It's bad enough I have to wake up every morning only to realize my pants, yet again, don't fit. 

Here we are at 14 weeks.

After much debate, well, really no debate at all, as I was kinda curious to see it myself.  I said okay let's do this.  So every Sunday morning at work she's been gracious enough to be my photographer in the new documentery, Watch Kristi Grow.  As you can see we've chosen the Oasis that is known as the backyard of the Picacho Model.  Maybe next week we'll take a picture by the minature over priced splash pad in the back of our San Clemente model.    

No comments:

Post a Comment