Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A sad day yet new beginning...

Today is our first Wednesday without our beloved Nanny, Codi.  After many tears both shed by her and I, I'm excited to say she's moved on to bigger and better things.  I know it will be best for Codi's future in the long run and want nothing but the best for her.  

Im so glad we were blessed to have her as Violet's nanny.  She made my transition back to work so easy and gave me the confidence to know I could have it all.  All, meaning being being able to work a full time job, being a good wife, managing a little "me" time and being Violet's Mom.  Without her I think I'd still be pondering the big question a new Mom faces, the "how am I going to do it?" question.  

Thank you Codi for all you've done.  I hope and pray you'll continue to be in Violet's life and a friend in mine.  You are irreplaceable.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment