We just had a wonderful relaxing and super fun girls stacation for our annual girls trip. We flew Spaulding down from Colorado and stayed at the Camelback Inn. We normally do a cruise or go to Vegas so this was a nice change.
We began our trip with spa treatments at the hotel. We enjoyed lunch and drinks by the pool after our massages & facials. The best thing about these girls is we can pick up where we left off never missing a beat!
The point of this picture was to show the design of the spa however Now I'm all about these two Hot Mama's and their almost six packs! Go us!
This picture was taken at the BLT bar at the hotel towards the end of our night. All of us Mom's got a little crazy and stayed up past 9:30! We are all still a little pathetic, we always woke up before 7:30. I guess once you're a Mom your days of sleeping in are over. Now that we know we can still have fun going to bed before 11 and waking up around 7am, the plan is to go to Vegas next year. We figure we'll definitely get a good spot by the pool if we get up that early. Wow! I never thought I'd say that phrase?!
A great weekend and a great way to enjoy my last weekend of being 31.
No comments:
Post a Comment