Tea came to play with me for 2 weeks! She and Daddy shopped, went out to eat a bunch and won lots of tickets at Dave and Busters! We had a BBQ at the house where Daddy made his famous ribs and chicken on the smoker. From what I hear it was good...I'm still rockin' the bottle and mushed up fruits and veggies. Soon enough Dad, soon enough.
We hung out, she fed me, she played with me....
She brought me a big box with a whole bunch of goodies in it that she made and bought for me! Like my new tutu! Tea's so talented she made this, a pillow and a blanket for me. She even bought me a few books! I didn't even know my sister had a job. How cool is it that she spent her hard earned money on little ol' me? Greatest Sister Ever!
Mommy and Tea took a day to get pampered. They began by making stop at Nordstroms for a make over at M.A.C. Look how pretty my sister is!
This is the make up artist. She gushed all over Tea. She certainly is a natural beauty!
Then they went to get manicures & pedicures. It was definitely the royal treatment for Tea! Not one but two ladies working on her at the same time. Next stop massages. Tea's very first massage and she loved it!
Me chillin' with my cousins.
I really do love my Aunt Jody, I was just showing off my, "I want my bottle and I need to go to sleep" face. It's one of my more dramatic looks.
Thomas is such a natural with me. He might be 15 years older than me but I know he'll always have my back.
No comments:
Post a Comment