Saturday, January 8, 2011

Just Found Out!

The afternoon of December 9th I took a test and Yes we're pregnant! Kinda crazy! I had to go back to work and attempt at keeping it a secret, which was WAY hard to do! Then went to an ornament exchange party at a girlfriends house, kept my lips shut the whole time. Then still made it home before Justin did from work and I sat and waited patiently. Once he finally came home I gave him his present, yes I gave him a pee stick (he was grossed out too!). But whatever! With a note that said, "You were right, first try's a charm! Happy Early Christmas!"

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, CONGRATULATIONS!! I didn't even know you were trying! When are you due?

    ReplyDelete
  2. August 22nd was my due date....You'll have to read my most recent updates :(

    ReplyDelete