Saturday, January 15, 2011

New Year's Eve

We're starting 2011 with a BANG with great friends! Sarah and Mark are hosting this years new years event, and we've got the champagne open and already flowing! Mike's showing Justin how to open champagne with the back of the knife. I know...genius's right?
One.....Two......Three.....!


Threee.....Threee....Threee.... POP! Hilarious! Justin swiped the cork and nothing happened. We all just sat there for what felt like 5 minutes but was more like 5 seconds. Then the thing finally popped! SO FUNNY!

We're ready for 2011! Justin with the first glass of 30 for 2011. I with my sparkling cider. Love me some martenelli's!


Amber and Mike
Sheri and I

How Fun! I get to be pregnant with my Best Friend! We've only been planning this since we were little, standing on the corner of Post and Corona by the stop sign! Of course back then I was going to marry Donny and Lindsey was going to marry Jordan from New Kids on the Block. Probably a good thing, things didn't work out the way we planned....
Ken and Lindsey
It's officially 2011! Here we go!
Funny how once the champagne starts flowing the goofiness increases! Justin ringing in the New Year at 4am with Roxi! I've never seen him so happy and drunk! We had so much fun! Justin had no idea he liked champagne until tonight! Thanks to Karen and Rob for our magnum bottle from our engagement party. Apparently opening it 2 years later is the way to go! Tasty stuff according to Justin. Happy 2011 Everyone! Let's make this the best year yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment