Ashlyn will have a baby brother very soon!
We had a great time at Lindsey's baby shower. Lindsey's sister in law Stephanie held the shower at El Cantina Laredo, a Mexican restaurant at San Tan. It was excellent! We had the entire back room to our selves. I of course had a virgin margarita so I could fool Mom a little longer before surprising her with the news on Christmas day.
The best friend has to buy the boob pads. It's just the rule! :)
We had a great time at Lindsey's baby shower. Lindsey's sister in law Stephanie held the shower at El Cantina Laredo, a Mexican restaurant at San Tan. It was excellent! We had the entire back room to our selves. I of course had a virgin margarita so I could fool Mom a little longer before surprising her with the news on Christmas day.
The best friend has to buy the boob pads. It's just the rule! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment