Call me the luckiest girl in the world! Baby shower #2 for LMNO! Sheri, Sarah and Lindsey hosted the shower at one of our favorite spots, Keegan's Restaurant. We had the entire patio to ourselves. It was set up so nicely. Great food, drinks and Sheri's famous cupcakes were enjoyed by all.
My crown for the afternoon! "New Mom" apparently we made Lindsey wear this at her shower 4 years ago. She'd been waiting all this time to make me pay. Well played Lindsey.
BIGGEST SURPRISE EVER!!! Those of you who know my best friend Spaulding, aka Brittany Martin, know she lives in Colorado. So when I got to the shower Lindsey asks me, "Would you like to open your present from us?" She then says, "Well actually you don't have a choice, we need you to open it now." So I'm like okay, whatever? Then they turn me around and out walks Spaulding!! I was so surprised and happy I started crying! You could call it pregnancy hormones but I think I would've cried with or without the hormones. I was shocked! The funny thing was, is that early that morning Mom had asked if she would come out. I told her of course not, it's just a baby shower! Why would she fly all the way down here for that? I almost called her on the way to the shower to let her know I'd been thinking of her and wished she'd been there. Low and behold, as it turns out you really do get what you ask for! Such a great surprise! Well done ladies! Well done!
The Dixon Gals.
LMNO's first Panda Bear! When I was a kid I was obsessed with Panda Bears. So much so that my room back then was black and white. I'm sure she'll like it too.
My smile's a little on the scary side here but when I opened this super cute outfit I immediately said, This looks like something I'd wear! Some of these outfits are just too much! I can't wait to dress her up in everything.
Only my Mom would have a present wrapped in Christmas wrapping paper at a Baby Shower. Her first grand daughter has to have a stocking! She also received her first ornament, a bib that says, "Who needs Santa when you have Grandma?" and a Christmas outfit to wear for the big day. I'd say she's all set for her first big holiday!
How cute is this? And it's so small!!
Susie is famous for her baby blankets, but this one takes the cake! If you look closely there's animals around the border. So detailed and beautiful. So much talent!
Future Aunt Nicole and Me.
Liz brought her baby girl, Charlotte, aka Charlie to the shower. Naturally my Mom got a hold of her. Sometimes I think I'm having this baby just so my Mom can be a Grandma. I know she'll be the best one around so I guess it's worth it.
Spaulding and Harper met me at Seattle Espresso the day after the shower so I could say Hi to Harper. I can't believe how much she's grown!
All that hair and such a vibrant personality. It will be so much fun to watch her grow up. Thank you for coming out with your Mom & Dad to surprise me, Harper!
The best girlfriends a girl could ask for! I should also mention super stylish as well! Man we look good! Did we plan the height thing and the outfit thing? I didn't get the memo but we sure did pull it off! Thank you again Sheri, Sarah and Lindsey for a truly unforgettable shower!






No comments:
Post a Comment