What a treat! Mom to be & LMNO's first Baby Shower! Hosted by Mom & McKenna. I can't even believe what a great job they both did. The house, the decorations, the food, and every last detail was absolutely perfect! Thank you both for making my day so very special!
I had no idea Mom knew what Pinterest was but look what she found for inspiration and then made a buggy out of baby diapers! So cute! LMNO's first diapers are ready for her.
These cute little baby shoes are filled with little candies. Whomever has the most pink baby candy in their little baby shoe wins a prize!
Mom had a breakfast brunch to die for. Complete with two egg dishes that were excellent, the best potatoes I've ever had, salsa, salad, fruit cups and miniature desserts. I think everyone went back for seconds. YUM-O!
My favorite! LMNO spelled out on new born onesies hung up on a close line. So creative and extra adorable!
My family. Soon to be a Mother, an Aunt and a Nana.
Grandma came for the festivities to celebrate.
Kristin and Carter. This little guy had no problem with the amount of estrogen at the shower. He held his own just fine.
Grandma and Lolly.
Lindsey & Mary.
My Sister, McKenna and I.
Pam flew in from San Francisco to be a part of such a great day. I was so excited she came out. She and Mom came over so she could see the nursery, still a work in progress. My very first baby sitter, Pat Davis. I couldn't believe she came! It was so good to see her. She still tells stories of me up through the age of 5 and all the funny things we did. I can't wait for them both to meet LMNO.
Sarah & Jaci (aka Mamaw).
Show Stoppers! Miss Sedona & Miss Ashlyn.
My Aunt Julie.
My 3 little helpers. I've never seen such enthusiasm for taking tissue paper to the garbage. These 3 rocked it like champs. I'd like to think we'd still be sitting there without all their help. They were little rockstars!
Miss Layne DeGraff. She's already volunteered to babysit. Layne, darling, be careful what you wish for. I will take you up on this! :)
Miss Heidi Ann.
Greatest Gift EVER! The gift that keeps on giving to Mom's all over the world. I'd never heard of this before but apparently they make little tester strips for your breast milk. The testers tell you how much alcohol is in your milk, that way you know whether or not to pump and dump or feed normally. Yes, it's slightly disturbing how incredibly fabulous I think this is but better be safe in the long run. Based on what everyone's telling me, I'll be too tired to drink anyway, but something tells me I'll have a use for these strips. Maybe not right away but definitely in the future. Thank you Layne and Heidi for knowing way more about babies and breast milk then me! You're a life savor!
Priceless reaction! Miss Ashlyn is so charismatic I'm glad we got this on film. You'd have thought I'd opened a million dollars in diamonds the way she reacted to this hat. Yes, Ashlyn it is a pretty fabulous hat. I do agree!
So many stylish outfits and goodies!
Mom had the biggest gift of all. The travel system! Whoohoo! Can't wait to break in the new stroller and car seat.
Lolly in deep thought about what to put on her bingo card. Great game! Guests fill in their own bingo card as to what they think you'll open and as gifts are opened you get to mark off a square. The first one to bingo wins!
Mamaw got LMNO's first golf set! Justin just cracked up when I showed him. Like Daddy like daughter she's all set for her first time on the green.
Such a nice day with great friends and family. I'm so grateful for each and everyone of you who've been a part of my life. LMNO's already coming into the world the luckiest girl ever. She has no idea the amount of love she's about to experience. Thank you again for such an amazing day!

























No comments:
Post a Comment