Sunday, November 11, 2012

So this is 36 weeks...

36 Weeks = Go Time! 
Per Dr. B if the baby decides she's coming at this point then we're not going to argue with her.  If it's up to me I'd prefere her to make her grand enterance into the world anytime after December 1st.  This would work best for my schedule.  In fact, LMNO, if you could just text me your estimated time of arrival I'll check my schedule and have my people get back to you.

  It appears I get the most contractions when I feel stressed.  I never thought of myself as one who feels the effects of stress but apparently that's not true.  There's been a few instances at work where something happens and then instantly I'm all cramped up until I get home.  I'll text my husband and say, Uh, keep your phone on you, not sure what's going on.  And then the second I walk in the door, boom, it's done and all is fine and dandy.  So I've decided my body isn't a fan of stress or my kid isn't a fan of work.  Either way I get it.  

One of my customers told me LMNO will be born the year of the Dragon and that this is considered very lucky.  So naturally, I googled it.  It appears the year of the dragon only happens once every 12 years.  With the help of new medical technologies many people, especially in the Asian cultures, will try to time their pregnancies for this particular year.  How crazy is that?  So already my soon to be baby is already considered lucky!  Since Justin is 17% part Chinese this has to be extra true right?  Obviously I have no Idea what I'm talking about in regards to astrology but we'll roll with what they have to say and believe everything as 100% fact. 
 
"Year of the Dragon, and since the Dragon is said to be a deliverer of good fortune and a master of authority, those people born in Dragon years are to be honored and respected. The dragon is one of the 12-year cycle of animals which appear in the Chinese zodiac related to the Chinese calendar, and it is the only animal that is termed 'legendary'" 

Did you read that?!?  She's already legendary!  I mean I figured she would be, after all, she's related to me.  Oh and looky there, her list of personality traits and 'conceited' is one of them.  Yep, she's her Mother's daughter already!
Meet LMNO's future peronality traits:
- Enterprising

- Quick-tempered

- Tactless

- Self-assured

- Brave

- Passionate

- Conceited

- Flexible

- Scrutinizing

- Unanticipated

"Persons born in the Year of the Dragon are often described as free-spirited creatures who believe that rules and regulations are for other people. Naturally confident and very fearless, they are usually very successful, however, due to their extrovertness and enthusiasm, they can sometimes end up feeling tired and unfulfilled. Always ready to lend a helping hand to those who need it, a Dragon's pride can mean that they are often unwilling to ask for or accept help from others."

Based on this I'd say she's a perfect mix of her Mom & Dad.  Look out teen years!  The word difficult is in my future!  Make sure there's extra wine on hand and I'm sure I'll survive.   

No comments:

Post a Comment