The crib is built and all put together! Yeah! Nicole and I got out the allen wrenches the other night and adjusted the bed to the correct height. We should probably put Roxi in it to make sure it holds but I feel confident in our abilities that the bed won't break. Fingers crossed.
Sherwin Williams has the perfect paint for her room too! It's called Awesome Violet. How cute is that? Her ceiling fan will be installed next week and then the painters will be in sometime after. Lots happening this month! The goal is for it all to be finished by the end of September.
27 weeks marks the end of my 2nd trimester and the start of the 3rd. I have a few things to look forward to in the next couple of weeks, such as, my final ultrasound, find out if I have gestational diabetes, and gain more weight. Yipee!
At 27 weeks my baby is now the size of a Rutabaga. What the heck is that? I've also read that she's comparable to a cauliflower head as well as a 2.2lb - 15 inch cucumber. That's one hell of a cucumber! The things these websites come up with, I tell ya!
Jess told me to come up with a nickname for the baby as she's tired of calling it baby. So I text Justin to ask him his input. He said "Bladder Puncher." I'm like, well, I guess that's accurate but is there a way to make that sound cuter? His reply, "Cute Bladder Puncher." So basically I'm open to suggestions for nicknames at this point.


No comments:
Post a Comment