Sunday, September 16, 2012

29 Weeks

77 days to go!  LMNO's now the size of a small cabbage or an acorn squash.  I think I need to start eating my vegetables because I don't know what half these things look like?  She's now 17 inches long which is crazy  because she'll probably be a similar height when she's born.  At only 2.5lbs she's got a lot of chub to gain before she makes her debut.  Can't wait to see those numbers on the scale increase even more.....Oh Goody!! 
 McKenna and Mom sent out the invites for my baby shower this week.  I couldn't believe how adorably cute they are!  They did such a good job!  And how cute is this....

"My sister is almost due and I can't wait for the baby to laugh and coo,  Her little girl will be loved by our family a whole bunch, So please come and join me for a Saturday Brunch"

I just love, love, love it!  And how cute is this!  It's in a little diaper!  I can't wait for October to get here!  First Mom and McKenna's shower at the beginning of the month and then Lindsey, Sheri and Sarah's shower at the end of the month.  With so much love from family and friends October will definitely be one to remember. 

2 comments: