So here are a few pictures of my favorite puppy being himself. I know he doesn't check my blog on a regular basis but I hope he knows how much I love him.
| Greatest silhouette ever! Here he is watching Glee's Britney 2.0. He's "Not That Innocent..." Caught in the act! |
So the funniest thing about Crockett is he LOVES tomato's. No seriously, you don't understand. The other night we had a plate full of steaks sitting on the counter and next to it a plate of diced tomato's. What did he steal of the counter? The Tomato's of course! He's so funny! You can't even say the word tomato without his ears perking up, he gets so excited. So instead of bones and treats in his stalking this year, Crockett will be getting, you guessed it, tomato's!



awww that was cute!! Crockett just wants the LMNO to come out and play with him thats all!! too cute!!
ReplyDeleteCan you imagine? For the first few months, heck even years, I'm going to take monthly photos of LMNO next to Crockett to show her size. It'll be a while till they're the same height :).
Delete